HarroWeen – Harrowing Halloween Climbing Party at HarroWall
Come along to our Harrowing Halloween Party. For the FIRST TIME EVER and for ONE NIGHT ONLY HarroWall members get to enjoy:
- the largest indoor caving system in the UK will be OPEN for YOUR FEARFUL DELIGHT. Wriggle your way through our Cave of Horrors…if you dare…
- Speed up your journey to the other side by taking on the Death Slide.
- Step fearfully ever higher on our Pencil elements or maybe try not to impale yourself on the Ice flow element as we open up our Killer Climb area for the evening.
- Climbing games being run by Louis Parkinson of Catalyst Climbing throughout the evening – Scary Slabs anyone?
- Duchy Arms will be here with Potions for your post climb refreshments.
- Creepy Cafe will be serving up some wonderful delights all evening.
£5 entry if in fancy dress (you’ll be judged by the staff whether you get the £5 entry – those who put some effort in get the cheaper entry. Those who turn up in a paper mask will not)
Cave of Horrors open from 6pm – 9pm
Refreshments on sale from 6pm – LATE
Now for the boring stuff:
- Activities are not suitable for young children.
- We recommend only 14+ who are bouldering competent already
- If you wish to use the Killer (Krazy) Climb elements you will need to be either already Auto-Belay competent here or pass one on the evening (form to be filled in at reception).