We are not out of the woods yet and many of you will not have received both your vaccinations yet. It’s as important as ever to ensure we work together to stay safe and reduce transmission of the virus.
You can read a full update on 19th July 2021 review here.
Please do not visit your local climbing wall if:
- You are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms; or
- You have been in contact with someone within the last 14 days who has subsequently contracted the virus.
Please note that all LCC London walls are doing the following:
- Adjusted our centres as per Government advice and the advice of our own trade body, the Association of British Climbing Walls (read the LCC Covid-19 Risk Assessment here);
- Introduced booking systems at our smaller/popular locations (VauxWall & CanaryWall) to ensure adequate social distancing;
- Maximised ventilation at all sites by opening doors and setting the extractor fans on full power;
- Requiring anyone who is not exempt to wear a mask at all times unless physically on the climbing wall, our mask policy will be updated on 1st August.
- Asking customers to sanitise their hands on arrival, regularly throughout their session and when they leave;
- Ensuring that customers check in and check out for Test and Trace purposes;
- Permanently moved to card-only payments;
- Advising any staff who show symptoms to self-isolate and not come to work;
- Testing for full time staff three times a week and twice a week for part time staff from July 2021;
- Cleaning common touchpoints with increased regularity throughout the day
- Our external cleaning company are continuing to follow best practice when cleaning our centres.
Please remember to be good to each other and to follow best practice and advice from Public Health England.