Half Term October 2021
Are your kids driving you up the wall? Have them come climb ours instead!
We’d love to have them here and we have activities suitable for all abilities for those aged 6 and upwards.
Look to the left for different types of sessions you can book onto, alternatively, please find the most popular below.
COVID-19 Considerations and precautions
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 within our centre and specifically for our instructed sessions, we ask that you adhere to the following guidance:
- Facemasks: for those aged 12 and over, a mask is to be worm (unless exempt) up until the climbing/activity part of the session; the mask can then be removed.
- Facemasks are optional for those aged 11 and under
- Spectating: the capacity for our hard play/spectating is 20. If this is full, we have a large cafe that can be used.
- If participants are aged 7 or under, we’d ask that the parent stays on site for the duration of the session
- Do not come for the session if yourself or someone within your households is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. We can re-arrange/refund the session in this instance.
Please abide by the above so we can create an a environment that everyone feels safe to enjoy our climbing centre within; we reserve the right to refuse participation on a session if we feel the above isn’t adhered to.
Simply scroll down to book onto one of our sessions.