Here at HarroWall we are happy to welcome Children under 18 & we offer many activities to keep a child of any age active.
One-Off Sessions / Birthday Parties / Kids Clubs:
HarroWall offers a number of instructed sessions that will cater for active kids – those who love to climb over and under anything and everything.
Age 1 to 10:
Check out have our amazing Hard Play area with its very own dragon!
Age 6yrs & up:
Book your child onto one of our fantastic Krazy Climb sessions. Watch the film below to see what they are all about:
Age 8yrs & up
We offer Kids Club bouldering sessions that will introduce your child to the sport of bouldering and teach them the key ABC’s to an active life: Agility, Balance & Co-ordination.
You can also book your child onto Europe’s LONGEST Indoor Cave! At 170m your child will squeeze, crawl and explore the stunning artificial cave. Can your kids brave the cave?
Please use the menu to the left to find out more information on a particular session and information on how to book, all of which be done online.
If you’re struggling to find the right information please contact us at [email protected] or 0203 026 4960.
Using the UK’s Largest Bouldering Centre Area
For under 14 years old the only way to climb in the main bouldering area is being supervised by a competent Adult. If you, as the adult, are not happy to supervise them in this way then please check out our kids club offering.
If you wish to be a supervising adult then you must first be registered at HarroWall (or any LCC London Centre) as a Bouldering Supervisor. If you are interested to become a Bouldering Supervisor you can:
- Register at LCC London if not already a member. You also must register the under 18 prior to your visit to HarroWall.
- Download the Supervisor Assessment and bring it with you on your next visit at the Centre, where a member of the team will check it and update your profile.
- Book a private session with an Instructor, specifying this as your requirement
14-17 YEARS OLD
If you are between 14 and 17 years old, you can climb in our Centre unsupervised. To climb unsupervised in the Centre there is a strict procedure to follow.
You have to complete and pass an Unsupervised Junior Boulderer Assessment in addition to:
- 14 & 15 year olds: Your parent or legal guardian must accompany you on your visit to receive a briefing.
- 16 & 17 year olds: Do not require parental visit but we reserve the right to call parents to verify consent and your parent/legal guardian must have signed the unsupervised junior boulder assessment and registered yourself prior your visit at HarroWall.
In any case the UNDER 18 MUST be pre-registered by their parent/legal guardian through our online registration form before visiting the Centre.
If you do have any further queries please call us at 020 3026 4960