To climb at any of our London Climbing centres you must first pre register which is a super simple and easy process which you can do by clicking on the link below. Registration is required for everyone wishing to climb at a LCC London Centre.
If you are already a member at one of our sister walls (VauxWest / VauxEast / CroyWall / RavensWall) you DO NOT need to register again – your details will be on our database.
Want to know more about indoor climbing and why you should try it? Watch the video below:
HarroWall has a range of activities for climbers of all age. If you have heard about our Hard Play area for younger kids, please find more details for this area are on our website here>>
- Completing the registration form online will significantly speed up your registration when you arrive at HarroWall. Once registered you will be able to climb at ANY LCC London centre
- Before clicking the link please ensure you have watched the Bouldering Induction Video and read The Conditions of Use and Rules.
- The form will adapt to the date of birth inserted if you want to register a junior (under 18).
- Having watched the video, if you are unsure whether you are experienced enough to register as an Unsupervised Boulderer, or wish to learn more about Bouldering under supervision of one of great coaches, then please complete the form & then book onto one of Induction Plus sessions.
HarroWall also offers the use of Auto-Belays for those who register and pass a competency test. If you are an experienced climber who has used auto-belays before please click here for more information.
If you are new to the sport of climbing and would like to use our Auto-Belays, you can book an induction session here. Please note you MUST first register to boulder at HarroWall before using our Auto-Belays.
Your online pre-registration will be held on the the system for 60 days before expiring. Please ensure you visit the Centre within the time to complete your registration.
Juniors (17 and under)
There are three distinct ways that Juniors can climb at HarroWall.
1. Juniors can use the Centre if directly supervised by a bouldering competent adult.
- Any adult, who is an experienced climber already, who wishes to supervise their children must complete our bouldering supervisor assessment. This is a short 15 question form which requires knowledge in Bouldering safety, appropriate warming up, injury prevention and spotting.
- You can download the assessment below. This must be completed in addition to the registration form (link above).
HarroWall Good Practice Guidelines that will hep with the Supervisor Assessment form.
Parents of participating juniors should complete the registration online before coming to the Centre, regardless of whether they personally are going to be the supervisor.
2. Juniors aged 14 – 17 may use the Centre unsupervised if they complete an Induction Plus or have significant bouldering experience. An assessment must be completed in either case using the ‘Unsupervised Junior Boulderer Assessment’ form below.
14 & 15 year olds: Your parent or legal guardian must accompany you on your visit to receive a briefing.
16 & 17 year olds: Do not require parental visit but we reserve the right to call parents to verify consent.
You can download the assessment below. This must be completed in addition to the registration form (link above).
3. Juniors (Under 17) who don’t meet the above specifications can be booked into one of our many kids sessions that range from Krazy Climb to instructed bouldering clubs. Just visit our kids sessions page here.
For questions or support with the registration process you can ring HarroWall on 020 3026 4690 or email [email protected]
Watch a tour of the HarroWall climbing facilities: